Dear Brothers and sisters in Christ,
Peace of Christ Jesus be with us all !!!
We would like to inform you that, under the patronage of H.E. Bishop Paul Hinder, Vicar of the Vicariate of Southern Arabia (AVOSA), the National Catholic Charismatic Renewal Services of the United Arab Emirates (NCST – U.A.E.) is happy to host the 4th Asia-Oceania Catholic Charismatic Renewal (ISAO) Conference from 30th November to 2nd December 2018, at St. Anthony of Padua Catholic Church, Ras Al Khaimah. (ISAO is subcommittee of International Charismatic Renewal (ICCRS) for Asia and Oceania and serves the CCR in this region as a centre of unity, communication and cooperation).
You are cordially invited to participate the conference along with all our CCR members, to a mighty out-pouring of the Holy Spirit, and fellowship with “One Body, One Spirit, One Mission in Christ!” (Eph 4:4) being the theme of the event.
As a leader in your parish or region, we expect your active participation, coordination, cooperation, strong prayer support to make this international event successful. In short, we would like to highlight followings:
- Please make an announcement in your prayer groups/meetings about this international event.
- Start mobilisation and registration for the participation so that we can get participants number well in advance to make necessary arrangements. Registration fee for all the 3 days will be Dhs.200/- (including welcome kit, 3 meals per day for 3 days etc.). You can find/download the Registration forms, flyers and Promo videos in this page.
- Encourage group members to join the intercession drive we have already started for the success of this Conference.
- Forward Flyer, prayer card, promo-videos to your friends and other group members for their information and support, through Whats App, face book and other social media networks.
- Kindly cooperate and join our Grand ISAO Conference Organising committee or allow your team members to join as and when requested by ISAO Steering Committee.
- Another important requirement is for your active involvement in the financial mobilisation. ISAO Finance team will approach you and your group through PCSTs for fund generating campaign as early as possible. Expect your full cooperation and support. Thanking you !!!
Br. Jolly George (Jo Kavalam)
Chairman, National Service Team of the CCR in UAE
Mobile: +971-55-3627428 / +971-50-3627428
Residence No: 06-5746408
For further details about ISAO Conference, please contact: –
Br. Edward Joseph
Convenor, ISAO Conference 2018
Mobile: +971-50-3442453 ;